Our church building is located in the heart of Jacksonville, where there are visible reminders of a fallen world. Please pray for our ministry and the people who serve this community. There are a variety of needs: physical, emotional and spiritual. We have a high population of military families several with deployed spouses. Our prayer requests are numerous, but our blessings are more.
We see in the Gospels that Jesus went away often to pray. Then he taught us how to pray (Matthew 6:5-14). Apart from him, we can do nothing (John 15:5). With him all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).
So we pray.
Join us in praying:
- that our entire lives will be rooted in worship
- that our work will bring glory to our Father in heaven
- for those among us who struggle with health, difficult relationships, finances, grief, addiction, disappointment, hopelessness, sin, and so many other challenges
- for health in our nation and local communities: churches, families, schools, businesses, Government, the Arts, the Media, race relations, and social equity
- for our local community partners
- for our field partners around the world
- that each of us, and all of us together, will grow in stability, gratitude, and generosity
How can we pray for you?
Maybe you have a need. We'd be honored if we could add our prayers to yours. We have staff who meet regularly to pray for the needs we're aware of. Use this form to share your request. And if you've received an answer to prayer we'd like to hear about that too!